Welcome to Road’s Edge
Hello, and welcome to Road’s Edge.
We are a website dedicated to the modern car enthusiast. Here’s what we do:
- News coverage on the hottest topics in the automotive world
- Car reviews via our affiliated YouTube channel “TripleR”
- Editorials on the state of car culture and how we feel about it (psst… #SaveTheManuals)
- Biweekly column on forgotten vehicles from the past (we even feature aircraft content there!)
- Car culture podcast (briefly on hold)
- So much more!
So what’s the story behind our name, “Road’s Edge“?
The bottom line is that we’re on the cutting edge of automotive media. Yet, the original inspiration for our name came from a familiar scene in Ken Block’s GYMKHANA NINE, where Ken drifts his Focus RS RX along the edge of a pier. It’s one of our favorite moments from the entire series, so we chose to carry on the ethos of that scene in our own publication by providing a one stop shop for the automotive addict. It seemed only fitting.
Make sure to subscribe to Road’s Edge by filling in your email on the homepage, but if you don’t want to do that you’ll be able to find us on Instagram and Twitter very soon!
– Robert Carey, Editor of Road’s Edge